Wednesday, July 29, 2009

There are no Coincidences

I am one to believe that we are continually creating our reality in everything we think, say and feel. And with this belief, I live a conscious life of awareness -in the present moment -being mindful of signs and synchronicities to help me along my journey in life. Having said this..
Today I was skipping to the bank, when I almost trod on a tiny baby bird on the sidewalk. He was so sweet. I knelt down and picked him up. He loved sitting in my hand. I gave him some Reiki energy healing-perhaps he fell out of a tree-and then put him at the base of some bushes.
So lets look at this sign-Birds represent flying and freedom, they also are messengers that bring news. The fact that he was a baby, indicates to me that soon their will be a birthing of a new idea, a new connection or a new venture that will fly my way. And as I was on the way to the bank when it happened, it is something new which will be financially lucrative for me.
I'll keep you posted as to what flys into my life.
What's your interpretation??
Love and Blessings,
Candy

No comments: