Monday, July 20, 2009

Revisiting the Past

Well, knock me over with angel's feathers. I must be psychic or something. HA! In my previous blog I wrote "don't be surprised if your high school sweet heart shows up on facebook, twitter, LinkedIn etc" and wouldn't you know it.....
My high school boyfriend and I have reconnected on LinkedIn. (It's all platonic I assure you, but eerie none the less. The eclipses in July are bringing up lots of shadows from the past, good and not so good- for us to take another look at.
Finding my high school friend is just another example of the power of the written word and the our thoughts. Remember:
"If you think you can, you're right"
"If you think you can't, your right."
Take that extra second to be conscious of what you think, say and feel. It's by these that you are creating your reality.
Love and Blessings,
Candy

No comments: