Thursday, December 29, 2011

Stepping Forward in Faith Equals Magic

At a recent holiday party, I was asked to explain my approach to helping another heal. I mentioned that I have always affirmed that I do not teach anyone anything, but I help clients to remember and reconnect to their own divine natures, which often is hidden underneath fear and negative and limiting programming. By connecting to their true essence, clients recapture the clarity and joy to step forward, hear and act upon their heart’s yearnings, and excitedly join in the magical and miraculous dance of life’s journey. It was then that one lady commented, “But how does one find their faith, when they have lost it.” I explained that faith is not something that we can ever lose; as it is inextricably part of our God given natures and is always within us. Connecting with our faith is merely a choice as to whether we choose to see beyond our limited visual sight, hear with our inner knowing and not rely solely on our ears, and follow the excitement in our hearts. She then replied, “Isn’t that a very illogical way of living?” To which I replied, “You bet it is!” Having lived this way for the past 10 years, my husband Pete and I have traveled quite an unconventional path that has lead us to amazing experiences, and magical opportunities and connections that our ‘linear logical’ minds could never have conceived. I know that many of you reading this newsletter are at a quandary as to trying to figure out what your life’s purpose is; as you want to be of best service. Well, back in 2005, this was not an issue for me. After my spiritual awakening in 2003, with my clairvoyant, clairaudient, and clairsentient gifts reawakening within me, I reconnected with whom I truly was, established my beloved business Angel Healing House and became a Reiki Master/Teacher. I adored being a Healing Practitioner and an Intuitive Counselor and had started channeling and writing books the previous year. So when I was reading the newspaper one day and came across an advertisement for a job in a New Age/Crystal store, I had no idea why I began to feel exited and got shivers all up and down my body. The ad went on to say that the applicants must have knowledge of crystals, their characteristics and healing properties. Using crystals extensively in my Healing Practice, I had a thorough knowledge of crystals, minerals and gems. Shaking my head, I thought, “I love my Healing Practice, how could I ever think of doing anything else?’ I then closed the paper and got ready for my scheduled healing sessions. It was a few days later that I had prepared an early morning tea and took the paper out to our sunny back porch. The warmth of the sun felt so nourishing, that I closed my eyes. All of a sudden, a gust of wind came out of nowhere and blew the pages open to the back section of the newspaper. There on top of the opened page was a larger ad for the New Age/Crystal store. Upon seeing it, I received intense shivers all up and down my body and the same excited feeling. That evening I said to my husband Pete, “I don’t know why, but I am getting excited about the prospect of interviewing for this position at this store. But, I adore being a Healing Practitioner.” Not fully understanding where this exited urge was coming from, I decided to follow my excitement and interview for the position. I was chosen as one of 5 girls to work part-time, 2-3 days a week , at this beautiful store in the heart of the largest and busiest shopping malls near our home, on the Sunshine Coast in Queensland Australia. When customers would come into the store and they would walk past me, I received psychic impressions as to what their physical, emotional and spiritual health issues and needs were. Standing in front of our vast array of books, the customers would ask me to recommend books to them. The customers were mesmerized by the messages that I was bringing forth to them and amazed on how I would know certain things. I would explain that I am a Healing practitioner and clairvoyant. Along with their purchases, they would ask for one of my brochures for Angel Healing House. This one act of handing my brochure out, would be re-enacted hundreds of time in the year that I worked there. In fact, in that one year, I drew to myself 200 new clients just from working in the store, not to mention the many recommendations and referrals I received from these 200 clients. This added clientele gave a tremendous boost to my meditation nights that I held in my house every 2 weeks; with often 25-30 people attending for each night. Now don’t get me wrong. Faithfully following the still small voice inside of ourselves, when all logic dictates otherwise, can be challenging to say the least. But the rewards can be untold and beyond measure. God can only work in miraculous, magical ways if we would only reconnect with our faith by stepping forward and following our joy and excitement. So what is blocking you from connecting with your Faith within? Are you still blocking the path to your Faith with negative feelings about staying in a job you dislike? Perhaps the path to your Faith is clouded by not respecting yourself enough to allow only honoring relationships in your life. Or is it hard to connect with your Faith because of low-self esteem and not feeling worthy or deserving of miracles in your life. Through Angel Healing House and the heavenly messages from my angels, I have been helping clients re-connect with their Faith and recapture the joy, bliss, peace and magic in their lives once more. Make 2012 the year that you clear away all obstacles on your own path, to accessing your divine Faith and stepping forward to all the miracles that are just waiting for you. To clear your path, call Candy on 831 277 3716. Happiest of New Years for an extraordinary 2012. Love and Blessings, Claire Candy Hough 831 277 3716 candy@angelhealinghouse.com www.angelhealinghouse.com

No comments: