Monday, September 30, 2013

“Allow God to be Your Compass”

Co-creating with God and the Angels has been my guiding light and pretty much my only compass for the past 10 years. As a child of God, I know deep in my heart that God and The Posse of Angels are always answering my prayers for the greatest good of myself and the greatest good of all concerned. Now I really want you to take note of the last part of that sentence, ‘for the greatest good of all concerned.’ When we hold intentions for our life through our prayers, dreams and wishes we normally focus on an outcome that would be most beneficial for ourselves. And from the second we do this, God and the angels hear our prayers and they immediately start to fulfill our intentions; but not in the way most people imagine it happening. You see, we have been pretty much programmed that our dreams should come true upon the mere utterance of our request. Like so many others, I was brought up with the idea of ‘immediate wish fulfillment’ with examples like, the rubbing of Aladdin’s Magic Lamp, the instantaneous effects of crossed arms and blinking eyes of Barbara Eden in “I Dream of Genie” and who could forget the rapid fire results of Elizabeth Montgomery’s twitching nose in “Bewitched”. Yet, The Posse of Angels wants to remind us that there is a reason that many of our prayers do not manifest instantly. The reason is that God and the angels, in their infinite wisdom, organize the magical and miraculous coming together of people to serve one other. These people often present us with the uncanny, perfectly timed and synchronistic opportunities and connections, to bring about the fulfillment of our desires; for the greatest good of us and the greatest good of them. In fact, for the greatest good of all concerned. The Posse of Angels wants to remind us that although each one of us is a special, unique being, we are all part of the one collective consciousness. On one hand, we have a very important puzzle piece to share with the world. But it is important to remember that the majority of the time, for the fulfillment of our dreams to come to fruition, we have to be open to receive in the way that God wishes to give to us. And, that so often involves other people. In this way, no man, or for that matter, woman or child is an island. With God’s limitless scope and view of the world, He can cut down on His work time by multiplying the fulfillment of many prayers all at once. This is done by organizing synchronistic meetings for people to be of service to one another. (Funny that God is so great on time management, when there is no time in Heaven!) Having devoted myself to live this way for the past 10 years, I have experienced unexplained and wondrous synchronicities that manifested to answer my prayers and desires. And recently, I experienced one of those miracles. As many of you know, I had been told by The Posse of Angels for many years that I would be doing, in their words, ‘radio but not radio’. Not knowing quite what that meant, I waited for further signs to receive clarity on how to proceed. That very clear, undeniable sign showed up in January 2012 to begin my own show on Blog Talk Radio. I created my weekly Angel Healing House Radio program to passionately bring forth channeled messages from my beloved angelic family to give people intuitive insights with free angel readings. One of the first callers that I received was a lovely lady from New Jersey, named Caroline. Immediately upon speaking to her, I felt that she was a kindred spirit and there was a deep bond between us. She went on to explain that she no longer resonated with her job of working on Wall Street. When I asked her what she loved doing, she replied that she wanted most to help people. The Posse of Angels shared with her that she did not have all the puzzle pieces as yet to be shown the signs as to how and when her desire of helping people would be fulfilled. Caroline continued to be a regular listener and caller and then suddenly, I didn’t receive any calls from her for many months. About 4 weeks ago, I was on air and winding down one of my weekly shows and with 5 minutes to go, I saw a single phone call light up the switch board. Usually with such a short amount of time to close the show, I do not take any more calls. But something told me to answer it. It was Caroline and she said “Candy, I have some very exciting news”. I remembered who she was and told her that I would call her back after the show. When I called her back she said, “It was finally revealed to me by my guides and angels what I am being urged to do. I have become a literary agent and publicist to promote advanced Lightworkers and would love it if I could represent you.” My whole body lit up like a light bulb with a shiver of goose bump confirmations. For you see, it was 4 years ago when I began to channel a huge novel and completed it about 2 years ago. Ever since then, I have asked ‘The Posse of Angels’, “Should I send it out to publishers”, and they emphatically said, “No!” I would then wait and impatiently say to them, “Should I try to find a literary agent?” and they repeated, “No! By your own, you need do nothing. Wait on the will of God to show you how to step forward with this important book.” So instead of worrying about the how and the when of it going out into the world, I began to thank God for sending me the best person to fulfill my dreams of getting my book published….that person is Caroline. I would not have found her if I had not followed God’s word and the angel’s direction to do, ‘radio, but not radio.’ Within a week, we had signed the literary agent’s agreement and my book was sent out. And while this is a professional agreement, we know that because we both allowed God to be our navigator and to show us what the next step will be, He and He alone brought us together to ensure the most magical outcome. And in this way, I have pretty much lived this quote that I created, “I let go of the steering wheel of life for God to drive me around to all the miracles.” With His eyes on the map, I am free to look at life with eyes of wonder, enchantment, belief and the miracles born of having faith in God’s direction and His compass for me. His track record has been pretty good up until now. Having followed God’s directions so far, He has led me to realize my Fairytale life come true. Have fun letting go of the steering wheel and being driven around to all of your miracles! Love and Angel Blessings, Claire Candy Hough Author of ‘Angels of Faith’ Licensed Reiki Master/Teacher // Angel Practitioner International Radio Host // CEO of Angel Healing House Ph: +61 831.277.3716 SKYPE: candy.hough candy@angelhealinghouse.com www.angelhealinghouse.com http://www.blogtalkradio.com/angel-healing-house www.linkedin.com www.facebook.com/angelhealinghouse https://twitter.com/angelhealing “Let go of the steering wheel of life, so that God and the angels can drive you around to all the miracles” Claire Candy Hough

No comments: